Monday, August 20, 2012

It has been awhile since I posted here. I am still scrapping with Photoshop, but am now doing it on an
iMac. I am on the creative teams of Jen Yurko, Scrap Take-Out and Kim Jensen.

I got myself a Nook Simple Touch several months back and spend LOTS of time reading all
my favorite authors. My favorite genre is historial Christian romance. But...if it has words on
it I will read it. lol
I love my Nook so much that I gave my grand-daughter Sara one for  her 15th birthday.
Needless to say she loves hers also. We both still like to feel a real book in our hand at times
though.
I just finish Out Of Control (The Kincaid Brides #1) by Mary Connealy about an hour ago.
It is a historial Christian romance and not to be missed. The story of Rafe and Julia,
has romance, mystery, humor and so much more. Set in the mountains and caverns of
Colorado it begins with a rescue keep up a HAVE to read the next page pace.
You will also meet Ethan and Audra and want to get #2 in the series to read "the rest of the story". :)
This book gets 4.5 stars. It does not get much better than this read.


 I just purchased In Too Deep (The Kincaid Brides #2)
and am in a hurry to finish up here so I can get started. I'll surely be up most of the night
reading Ethan and Audra's story.

2 comments:

Karen Lange said...

It's nice to meet you! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and entering the giveaway.

Have a great week!

Blessings,
Karen

Anonymous said...

We sure had fun Wednesday with Mule Hollow, Love Inspired author and three time Carol finalist Debra Clopton is our guest blogger today and we're thrilled to have her share "Keeping a Huge Cast Straight." Debra is generously giving away three copies of Her Homecoming Cowboy-the winners are: Andrea Strong, Jan and Donna.